AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Focus Areas In 2018: Strategic Visions & Technical Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINAR: DECEMBER 11
MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: DECEMBER 12 & 13
DAY ONE FOCUS
- Cost-Effectively Manage The Entire Water Management System: Including Sourcing, Transfer, Reuse & Disposal
- Regional Demand For Water Reuse:The feasibility of reusing water in the SCOOP/STACK
- Justifying The Economics For Reuse: Comparing the cost of reuse Vs. the cost of disposal
- Cost Effective Disposal: Assessing effective disposal methods available in Oklahoma
- OGC Directives On Seismicity: Update on the latest directives concerning seismic activity
- Seismicity Risks & Effect On Cost: Understanding seismicity risks as water volumes increase
- How Operators Are Curbing Seismicity: Proven methods for reducing the risk of seismicity
- Minimum Treatment Levels:The optimum level of treatment required for frac compatibility
- Latest Cost-Effective Treatment: The latest treatment techniques including filtration & brine remediation
DAY TWO FOCUS
- Pipeline Infrastructure Design : Assessing the latest pipeline infrastructure designs and how they could increase efficiency
- Pipeline Materials & Leak Prevention Technologies : The latest SCADA and Leak Detection technology and their benefits
- The Impact Of Midstream Companies : Understanding the midstream model & how it has changed the water management focus
- Right Of Way Issues - Kingfisher County : Understanding the legalities of right of way issues and the possible effects of the ban in Kingfisher County spreading to other areas
- Storage Systems : Assessing storage methods and benefits of impoundments
- Water Sourcing & Availability : Understanding the outlook of source availability and locations in Oklahoma
- Alternatives To Underground Injection : Assessing disposal options that do not increase the risk of induced seismicity
- Optimizing Completions Design & Fluids : Examining the latest frac designs and performance of frac fluids
Access to and use of this site (www.scoop-stack-water-management.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
CONGRESS MEDIA REVIEW
The Oklahoman:by Jack Money
Published: Thu, December 13, 2018
OK Energy Today:by Jerry Bohnen
Published: Thu, December 13, 2018