AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Focus Areas In 2018: Strategic Visions & Technical Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINAR: DECEMBER 11
MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: DECEMBER 12 & 13
DAY ONE FOCUS
- Cost-Effectively Manage The Entire Water Management System: Including Sourcing, Transfer, Reuse & Disposal
- Regional Demand For Water Reuse:The feasibility of reusing water in the SCOOP/STACK
- Justifying The Economics For Reuse: Comparing the cost of reuse Vs. the cost of disposal
- Cost Effective Disposal: Assessing effective disposal methods available in Oklahoma
- OGC Directives On Seismicity: Update on the latest directives concerning seismic activity
- Seismicity Risks & Effect On Cost: Understanding seismicity risks as water volumes increase
- How Operators Are Curbing Seismicity: Proven methods for reducing the risk of seismicity
- Minimum Treatment Levels:The optimum level of treatment required for frac compatibility
- Latest Cost-Effective Treatment: The latest treatment techniques including filtration & brine remediation
DAY TWO FOCUS
- Pipeline Infrastructure Design : Assessing the latest pipeline infrastructure designs and how they could increase efficiency
- Pipeline Materials & Leak Prevention Technologies : The latest SCADA and Leak Detection technology and their benefits
- The Impact Of Midstream Companies : Understanding the midstream model & how it has changed the water management focus
- Right Of Way Issues - Kingfisher County : Understanding the legalities of right of way issues and the possible effects of the ban in Kingfisher County spreading to other areas
- Storage Systems : Assessing storage methods and benefits of impoundments
- Water Sourcing & Availability : Understanding the outlook of source availability and locations in Oklahoma
- Alternatives To Underground Injection : Assessing disposal options that do not increase the risk of induced seismicity
- Optimizing Completions Design & Fluids : Examining the latest frac designs and performance of frac fluids
PREVIEW THE 2018 SPEAKER LINE-UP: CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
Director Of Infrastructure
VP Facilities & Midstream
Alta Mesa Resources
Water Management Supervisor
Petroleum Engineer Consultant
Oklahoma Corporation Commission
Director Of Water Planning
Oklahoma Water Resources Board
Oklahoma Geological Survey
Chief Technology Officer
Oilfield Labs Of America
Cost-Effective Water Management Congress - SCOOP & STACK 2018
It is an interesting time for Oklahoma. Operators are more confident in the price of the barrel and the SCOOP, STACK, and Merge are being underlined as some of the highest growth regions in the US, with well economics on par with the Permian basin.
But, with water volumes used in fracs climbing, not a lot of produced water reuse taking place, induced seismicity and disposal continuing to pose a challenge, and little to no commercial water infrastructure in place, water is now being understood to be a critical part of the value chain and a big concern for the region's operators.
This combined with the continuing issues surrounding the produced water transfer ban in Kingfisher County means that water management is now front and center of industry significance.
American Business Conferences' Oklahoma Shale Cost-Effective Water Management Congress SCOOP & STACK 2018 comes to Oklahoma City this December as the first event to focus solely on assessing effective water management methods to drive down operational expenditure on a cost per barrel basis, bringing together regional operators and service providers from across the nation, to share their knowledge and experiences on proven and effective ways to optimize water management strategies.
KINGFISHER COUNTY WATER TRANSFER SEMINAR: TUESDAY DECEMBER 11, 2018
- Providing Clarity On Public Policy And Outlining Steps For Working Within The Confines Of The Newly Imposed Water Transfer Ban In Kingfisher County
DAY 1 FOCUS: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 12, 2018
- Focusing On Key Cost Drivers, Including Water Reuse, Treatment, Cost-Effective Disposal And Strategies & Directives For Curbing Induced Seismicity
DAY 2 FOCUS: THURSDAY DECEMBER 13, 2018
- Focusing On Water Transfer, Right of Way, Pipeline & Infrastructure Designs, Sourcing, Storage & Economic Alternatives To Injection
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING OR EXHIBITING AT THE 2018 EVENT?
Being the first shale water management focused conference for the region, this event is designed to be a one-stop-shop for E&Ps from across Oklahoma, that are looking for the latest treatment technologies, disposal technologies and services, and water transfer options to optimize water management strategies while reducing the risk of seismicity.
Please contact the ABC team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (1) 800 721 3915 for details.
On behalf of American Business Conferences, I look forward to welcoming you to Oklahoma City in December.
Divisional Director - Oil & Gas - American Business Conferences
UNMATCHED SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For A Range Of Service Providors & Suppliers Of:
- End-to-End Water Management Solutions
- Produced Water Treatment Technologies: For Brine Water Remediation, TDS Removal, H2S Mitigation, Mobile Treatment, Membrane Filtration, Reverse-Osmosis, Electrocoagulation, Ion-Exchange, Evaporators, Crystallization, Beneficial Reuse & More
- Produced Water Recycling Services
- Oilfield Water Disposal Services: For Injection Wells Construction, Permitting & More
- Produced Water Storage/Containment Solutions: Containment Systems, Above Ground Storage, Storage Tanks & More
- Produced Water Transfer Services: Pipeline Construction, Pipeline Material Suppliers (Polypipes, Temporary Hose etc.), Above Ground Pipelines, Produced Water Trucking Services, Real-Time Truck Monitoring Systems & More
- Frac Fluids Suppliers: Slick Water Frac Fluids, Cross-link Gels, Hybrid Proppant Suppliers & More
For more information on how to sponsor or exhibit at the event, please contact:
Phone: (1) 800 721 3915