AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Focus Areas In 2019: Strategic Visions & Technical Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: DECEMBER 11 & 12
DAY ONE FOCUS
- Analyzing The Economics Of Water Management:Operator Panel: Leveraging New Strategies And Practical Opportunities To Manage Produced Water Volumes & Compare Water Treatment Economics For Recycling & Reuse Vs. Disposal
- Oklahoma State Regulatory Panel:Understand The Current State Regulatory Framework On Water Sourcing, Deep Well Disposal, Induced Seismicity & Water Handling
- County Regulations Panel:Kingfisher, Creek & Stephens: Getting To Grips With Ambiguities On Permitting And Liability Issues & Clarity On Public Policy And Steps For Working Within The Confines Of County Regulations
- Current & Future Midstream Infrastructure Panel:Assess The Capex & Opex Benefits Of Using Midstream Infrastructure Vs. Using Your Own Facilities
- Cost Effective & Efficient Water Transfer Strategies:Comparing Options: Examine Key Economic Drivers For Centralized, Buried Or Temporary Pipelines And Trucking To Determine Options Where Cost And Efficiencies Are Optimized
- Trucking:Assess Latest Technologies To Help Optimize Truck Routes
- Managing Produced Water Disposal Panel:Best Practices For Cost Effective Disposal Alternatives Across The State When Recycling & Reuse Is Not An Option
- Water Temperature:Evaluate How Using Fiberglass Pipelines Can Handle Higher Water Temperatures And Help Transfer Flowback Water Immediately After Drilling
- Safe Surface Discharge:Defining Water Quality Standards For Safe Surcharge Discharge & How To Get There Cost Effective
DAY TWO FOCUS
- Economics Of Produced Water Reuse: Evaluate And Compare The Cost Of Recycling Flowback Water Vs. Using Freshwater For Production Operations
- Recycling & Reuse: Success, Failures & Lessons Learned: World E&P Case Study To Back The Business Case For Reuse: Examine Practical & Feasible Applications For Recycling Produced Water In The Scoop/Stack
- Optimizing Water Sourcing During Drought: Learn About Operator Perspectives And Strategies For Sourcing Fresh Water Supplies During Extended Periods Of Drought
- Managing The Risks Of Induced Seismicity: Addressing The Impact Of Frac Operations On Induced Seismicity And Discuss How To Mitigate Long Term Legal And Cost Issues
- Seismicity Regulations: Regulator Keynote: Understanding The Latest Seismicity Regulations In Oklahoma & The Impact On Future Operations And Disposal
- Water Quality, Treatment & Frac Chemistry And Impact On Well Performance: How Different Water Quality Levels And Chemical Treatment Options Are Impacting Well Performance And Overall Frac Quality
- Treating Bacteria & Brine Scaling: Utilizing The Latest Biocide Treatment Technologies Including Glut & Thps Biocide Mitigation To Improve Overall Well Performance & Keep Your System Clear Of Bacterial Fouling
- Mineral Mapping: Examine The Mineralogy Of The Formation Through Mineral Mapping To Assess Frac Conditions And Map Out Potential Elements To Extract For Beneficial Reuse
- Beneficial Reuse: Assess State Of The Art Technologies Capable Of Turning Waste Into A Yieldable By-Products For Reuse In Alternate Agricultural Industries
Over 4,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Water Management Series since it was first launched in 2011.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry. We also host water management initiatives in Canada, North and South America.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 200 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 15,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Occidental Petroleum, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Gulfport Energy, Marathon, Encana...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Click here to view testimonials from the series.
Other Related Events:
UNMATCHED SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
End-to-End Water Management Solutions
- Produced Water Treatment Technologies: For Brine Water Remediation, TDS Removal, H2S Mitigation, Mobile Treatment, Membrane Filtration, Reverse-Osmosis, Electrocoagulation, Ion-Exchange, Evaporators, Crystallization, Beneficial Reuse & More
- Produced Water Recycling Services
- Oilfield Water Disposal Services: For Injection Wells Construction, Permitting & More
- Produced Water Storage/Containment Solutions: Containment Systems, Above Ground Storage, Storage Tanks & More
- Produced Water Transfer Services: Pipeline Construction, Pipeline Material Suppliers (Polypipes, Temporary Hose etc.), Above Ground Pipelines, Produced Water Trucking Services, Real-Time Truck Monitoring Systems & More
- Frac Fluids Suppliers: Slick Water Frac Fluids, Cross-link Gels, Hybrid Proppant Suppliers & More
For more information on how to sponsor or exhibit at the event, please contact:
Phone: (1) 800 721 3915