AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Focus Areas In 2018: Strategic Visions & Technical Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINAR: DECEMBER 11
MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: DECEMBER 12 & 13
DAY ONE FOCUS
- Cost-Effectively Manage The Entire Water Management System: Including Sourcing, Transfer, Reuse & Disposal
- Regional Demand For Water Reuse:The feasibility of reusing water in the SCOOP/STACK
- Justifying The Economics For Reuse: Comparing the cost of reuse Vs. the cost of disposal
- Cost Effective Disposal: Assessing effective disposal methods available in Oklahoma
- OGC Directives On Seismicity: Update on the latest directives concerning seismic activity
- Seismicity Risks & Effect On Cost: Understanding seismicity risks as water volumes increase
- How Operators Are Curbing Seismicity: Proven methods for reducing the risk of seismicity
- Minimum Treatment Levels:The optimum level of treatment required for frac compatibility
- Latest Cost-Effective Treatment: The latest treatment techniques including filtration & brine remediation
DAY TWO FOCUS
- Pipeline Infrastructure Design : Assessing the latest pipeline infrastructure designs and how they could increase efficiency
- Pipeline Materials & Leak Prevention Technologies : The latest SCADA and Leak Detection technology and their benefits
- The Impact Of Midstream Companies : Understanding the midstream model & how it has changed the water management focus
- Right Of Way Issues - Kingfisher County : Understanding the legalities of right of way issues and the possible effects of the ban in Kingfisher County spreading to other areas
- Storage Systems : Assessing storage methods and benefits of impoundments
- Water Sourcing & Availability : Understanding the outlook of source availability and locations in Oklahoma
- Alternatives To Underground Injection : Assessing disposal options that do not increase the risk of induced seismicity
- Optimizing Completions Design & Fluids : Examining the latest frac designs and performance of frac fluids
Over 3,000 delegates and speakers have attended the American Business Conferences Water Management Series since it was first launched in 2011.
Since then, we have built up a wealth of experience through close research carried out with the industry, ensuring that the initiatives we run provide specific solutions to the current technical, strategic and tactical challenges faced by the industry. We also host water management initiatives in Canada, North and South America.
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Click here to view testimonials from the series.
Other Related Events:
UNMATCHED SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- End-to-End Water Management Solutions
- Produced Water Treatment Technologies: For Brine Water Remediation, TDS Removal, H2S Mitigation, Mobile Treatment, Membrane Filtration, Reverse-Osmosis, Electrocoagulation, Ion-Exchange, Evaporators, Crystallization, Beneficial Reuse & More
- Produced Water Recycling Services
- Oilfield Water Disposal Services: For Injection Wells Construction, Permitting & More
- Produced Water Storage/Containment Solutions: Containment Systems, Above Ground Storage, Storage Tanks & More
- Produced Water Transfer Services: Pipeline Construction, Pipeline Material Suppliers (Polypipes, Temporary Hose etc.), Above Ground Pipelines, Produced Water Trucking Services, Real-Time Truck Monitoring Systems & More
- Frac Fluids Suppliers: Slick Water Frac Fluids, Cross-link Gels, Hybrid Proppant Suppliers & More
For more information on how to sponsor or exhibit at the event, please contact:
Phone: (1) 800 721 3915